The last thing we need in summer is belly fat. The human body needs fats for many different reasons, but this belly fat can be really dangerous for your health. Visceral fat increases the risk of cardiovascular disease, heart attack, and diabetes. Fortunately, by adopting the evening slimming menu, you can easily lose belly fat. Here are some ideas for quick and easy recipes to prepare for evening weight loss:
This vegetarian soup recipe is full of colorful vegetables and perfect to be part of your evening slimming menu. It contains a lot of fiber which makes it very filling but almost without calories. This is a recipe that only takes 20 minutes to prepare from start to finish!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped butternut squash
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Half a cup of chopped parsnip
- 3 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Half a teaspoon of ground cumin
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 6 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can of tomatoes without salt
- 3 cups rainbow chard, stems and chopped
- 1 can chickpeas without salt, washed
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the pumpkin, onion and parsnip. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, turmeric and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, for about a minute.
- Add vegetable broth and tomato and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until softened, about 8 to 10 minutes. Add chard and chickpeas. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chard turns green and begins to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vinegar. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Chicken cutlets for protein
Chicken meat is one of the best proteins to eat when trying to lose visceral fat. It is a lean protein but has a much higher protein content compared to other meat sources. This recipe contains less than 300 calories which makes it perfect for your evening slimming menu.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, folded to an equal thickness
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 4 thin slices of prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup of white wine
- ½ low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- fresh parsley
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Place two sage leaves on each breast, then wrap the breast in a slice of prosciutto using a toothpick or two to tie them together
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat
- When the oil begins to heat up, add the chicken and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until the prosciutto turns brown and crispy and the chicken is firm and cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to four dishes
- Add the wine and broth to the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes until the liquid has reduced by half, scraping the bottom of the skillet to loosen the cooked pieces.
- Stir in butter and parsley if using.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve
Bon appetite !
Chocolate cake without flour to enjoy without gaining weight
This chocolate cake that’s part of our evening slimming menu has a surprising ingredient: black beans. This dessert recipe is low in calories and fat, but green beans are a very rich source of protein and fiber. Here’s how to prepare it:
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon mint extract
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Half a tablespoon of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Fresh mint leaves for serving
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- Combine beans, 2 eggs, oil, honey and mint extracts in a blender until completely smooth
- In a small bowl, mix cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda
- Beat the remaining two eggs in a small bowl. Pour the bean paste into the egg mixture and mix well. Add cocoa powder to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.