San FranciscoAnd January 7 2022 /PRNewswire/ – 2022 Here which means it’s time to start thinking about how to make this year your healthiest so far. Here are 8 simple ways to help you be your best.
- Move over. Park at the end of the car park. Go up the stairs. Get up from your desk. Get out of the house for 5 minutes after meals. Have a dance party while you cook dinner. Walk to the end of your driveway and back for no reason. Play pickle ball. Find an exercise you like.
- Cook food at home. When you cook at home, you are more likely to get a full and fresh meal. If the thought of cooking every day makes your head spin, make enough food so that you have leftovers for the following days. Use our high-capacity biscuits to make food easier, faster and healthier and to ensure cooking never gets boring as you can air fry, roast, grill, dehydrate and more.
- Snack wisely. If you’re following Suggestion #2, you can also try making your own snacks. This way you know exactly what you’re snacking on, making it easier for you to stay away from overly processed foods. Watch Basquettes’ YouTube channel for easy recipes like:
• Kale chips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
• Vegetarian black bean burger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
• Grilled Tofu and Vegetables: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
• Fruit chips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Take your vitamins. A multivitamin a day helps fill in the gaps in your diet, especially if you have certain allergies or food intolerances. Good probiotics also help improve gut health which is very important for overall well-being.
- Think before you drink. Eliminate carbonated and sugary drinks and reduce alcohol intake. Unnecessary calories and extra sugar can leave you without energy and feeling bloated. Instead, drink water. Squeeze citrus fruits like lemons, limes, and oranges into the water and drink yourself a little. Staying hydrated makes you feel full and helps flush out toxins.
- Make sleep a priority. Stress causes havoc in our bodies, and a great way to reduce stress is to get good sleep. Relax with a bedtime routine that leads to sleep. Limit time looking at the screen. Listen to a meditation tape or soft music. If you are having a hard time falling asleep, don’t worry, just rest.
- Enhance your social relationships. Spending time with your loved ones is something we couldn’t do much in 2020 and 2021 so take advantage of and cherish the social activities. Social relationships help promote emotional and intellectual health. If drinking, use MoodClue liquid chalk markers to write names on glasses to avoid exchanging spit and spreading germs.
- I laugh more. Listen to a funny podcast. Read the comics. Laughter releases endorphins, which are natural chemicals that make the body feel happy. The better you feel, the more you want to take care of yourself to keep up with those feel-good chemicals. Appreciate the little things.
Basket – The Everything Basket makes cooking and grilling easier, faster and healthier! Basquettes can be purchased with free shipping at https://basquettes.cooking/ or on Amazon Prime https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HN2FM3F. The basket is free of PFOA and PTFE, is scratch and corrosion resistant, and the stainless steel construction means the baskets are safe for metal grills and dishwashers. Brought to you by a mother-daughter duo on a mission to encourage cooking and grilling experiences that make the average person feel like a master chef. Follow @BasquettesCook on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube for fun recipes and the latest product updates.
For more information please contact:
Lauren Willmott, firstname.lastname@example.org, 443-852-5752
View original multimedia download content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/8-easy-ways-to-a-healthier-you—courtesy-of-basquettes-for-cooking-and-grilling -301455551.html
SOURCE Basquettes – The basket of everything