A very sweet and beautiful golden apricot tart…that’s what singer Julian Dore gives us to wow our friends, grandmother, or our next Tinder plan… Whatever the occasion, we say yes.
A wonderful classic apricot tart From the summer kitchen. when Julien Doré shares his personal recipe On his Instagram account, we do not hesitate. Let’s go ! We go further because the singer is a real poet in his way of presenting things to us. It’s already a matter “The flavor of his heart” To describe pastry making. A real poet we tell you! then We follow him with our eyes closedEspecially since we now know how to choose apricots to be tasty.
Julien Doré gives us a choice between Homemade short pastries And industrial… We would obviously prefer the first version if we had the time ahead. To make it happen, feel free to take inspiration from this great short pastry tip from Chef Philip Echebest. Then I know it This recipe also works with peaches !
You can also vary with Almond cream Add a little eggs, sugar, flour and milkAlmond powder (50 g) and even rum (3 tablespoons) for a delicious apricot tart taste! If you choose this option, then do not spread short pastries with apricot jam. Now it’s your turn!
How does the apricot pie recipe work?
- 1 short dough
- Homemade apricot jam
- plum (optional)
- 1 egg
- pure flour
- 1/2 vanilla pod (optional)
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Pancake pan butterMake short pastries. Prick the bottom with a fork and spread generously Homemade apricot jam .
- chopped off Your apricot slicesArrange them in a spiral on your plate. Add some plums if you want to change colors.
- In a bowl, Mix one egg with two tablespoons of sugar and one tablespoon of flour . Moisten with a glass of milk. Add half a vanilla bean. Pour the preparation into the mold to cover the fruit.
- Bake your pie about 35 minutesAnd watch the cooking.
- When you’re ready to serve, sprinkle icing sugar .
You have all the information to cook. Don’t forget the bandana around the front to serve your pie to your guests Like Julian Doré!