Our Piscesours meator even our vegetablesWe find bread in many recipes and it is perfect because it adds crunch to our dish.
Generally made with eggs, today there are other ways to bake your food.
So for those who are vegetarian or don’t like eggs, here are the perfect recipes for you to bake your dishes!
Milk without eggs and breadcrumbs flour
On social networks, it’s a recipe spread on the Internet. It is very easy to do, it Breadcrumbs made with milk and flour Bring at the same time crisp And the flexible.
The recipe that is used most often is for korean corn dogs. Corn dogs are a real phenomenon in Korea, but also all over the world, they have won the hearts of many consumers, opening the door to Korean cuisine.
So discover the recipe now, with optional egg-free breadcrumbs!
For this recipe you will need:
- knacki-style sausage
- mozzarella block
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ packet of baking powder
1. Start with Cut the sausage in halfin equal parts.
2. For cheese, try cube shape Same size as the sausage.
3. On skewers, Put the sausage first, then the mozzarella.
4. For the breadcrumbs, all you need to do is Pour a cup of flour into a bowl with salt, pepper and half a bag of yeast.
5. Mix everything.
6. Now add milk and mix: you should get A rather thick and sticky dough.
7. Once this is done, Transfer your preparation to a cupWait about 10 minutes for the yeast to harden.
8. Dip the sausage and mozzarella skewers into the mixture (If you wish, you can then dip the corn dog in the breadcrumbs) and fry it in the skillet.
And that’s it, you’re done, you can add mustard And the ketchup above.
We’re warning you all, and we quickly became addicted to this Korean street food.
Eggless vegan breadcrumbs
Crunchy, tender, delicious… In short, nuggets are life! We’ll go further by saying that it’s…a culinary essential! No, we are not exaggerating at all.
And even when you are a vegetarian, you cannot deny yourself such a wonder. So, we found a special vegetarian recipe, based on chickpeas ! Here, too, bread without eggs.
Here is the recipe:
- 500 grams of chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Red pepper
To roast your nuggets, you will need:
1. In the blender, start with Add chickpeas, tahini, paprika, salt, pepper and coriander. Mix everything.
2. In a bowl, Mix oat milk with flour.
3. Elsewhere rolled oats.
4. Now take the hummus preparation and try it form a solid mass.
5. Then dip the nuggets in the milk and flour mixture, then the oats.
6. Fry it in a frying pan and it is ready.
And to keep cutting plant nuggets know you’re making some too tofu.
And when there’s no more, there’s still some… We’ve also found a recipe for you Chicken covered with mustard and honeyWhich is Gluten free, egg free and dairy free. When we tell you we think of everyone!
Sky dough without egg
It is one of the most popular productsFood Industry : fat blue belt. Even if we like them, there is nothing natural about them anymore: cheese is not really cheese, or only contains a small part of it, and the same goes for pork meat and the cutlets.
But a real and indispensable dish, which we can not say goodbye to … No, for you and for the whole world we have prepared a wonderful recipe, and more healthy !
So if you love them Cordon Bleu SupermarketJust imagine the things you would make at home Fresh products, without additives or preservatives…we are already drooling! Head to your kitchen! You will need:
- Two pieces of chicken cutlets
- Two slices of pork
- fresh goat cheese
For rusk, you will need 50 grams of sky. For breadcrumbs, Panko will be used here.
1. Start by taking chicken cutlets and Hit them with a kitchen hammer to make them flatter.
2. Come next Add pork chops, then cheese.
3. Fold it all backas if you were closing a book.
4. Then put your cordon bleu in your sky, then in your panko (This bread slice, of Japanese origin, is widely used in Japanese cuisine. It is especially necessary to prepare dishes such as tonkatsu (breaded pork), or even minchi katsu (baked meat).)
5. Now you can Heat the oven to 190°C Bake Cordon Bleu for 30 minutes.
Once cooked, you can enjoy cordon bleu with a nice fresh salad.
Bon appetite !
Baked fish without eggs
And stay on topic healthy recipesFind out now Fried fish without eggs. Full of protein and good fats, fish will provide all the intake that adults and children need. Here, to substitute eggs for rusk, we chose mustard. Here is the recipe:
- 200 grams of white
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
For this recipe, there is nothing easier:
1. Come first Wash and dry the fish, then brush it with mustard.
2. Once done, you can Dip in panko breadcrumbs.
3. In a frying pan, Pour a little olive oil and put the fish in it.
You can provide it with an extensionCrisp or even Green beans.
Who said you can’t have fun without feeling guilty?