Feel free to try this spinach and cheese garnish on raw vegetables or bread for an easy and delicious dinner party! It is up to you to discover the recipe below.
Here’s the Archzine Studio spinach and cheese dip recipe. It’s super easy and delicious, making it the perfect start to every night out.
- 10-20 grams of butter
- ½ yellow onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200g fresh baby spinach
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- 200 gm cream cheese
- 100 gm shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20-30 gm grated parmesan cheese
- A few slices of bread
Melt the butter over a medium heat
Add chopped onions
Add baby spinach
and cooked covered
Once the vegetables are cooked, season them with salt
and black pepper
Add cream cheese
And mix until smooth
Add shredded mozzarella cheese
stir well again
until the cheese melts
Transfer the mixture to a small cast-iron saucepan, fitted with a lid.
Grate the Parmesan cheese on top
Cover and bake in the oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes
Get out of the oven
Spread it on a piece of bread
Appetizer with fresh spinach and salmon
Try this warm, creamy spinach and salmon dip.
- 100g or more leftover cooked salmon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 280g fresh baby spinach, washed and dried
- 220 gm cream cheese
- Half a cup of mayonnaise
- Half a cup of sour cream
- Half a cup of Parmesan cheese
- Finely chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast to serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C, heat in a small glass baking dish with butter and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet. Add onions and garlic and cook until softened. Remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl to cool.
- Add the rest of the butter and melt again. Add spinach and cook, stirring.
- Remove it from the pan and squeeze as much water as possible from the spinach. Cut into slices and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer. Add mayonnaise and sour cream and continue to whisk until well combined.
- Add the other ingredients, reserving the green onions, garlic, and spinach. Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Transfer everything to a baking dish and bake in the oven until top is golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove and leave to cool slightly before serving.
Appetizer with fresh spinach and salmon
Benefits of raw spinach
Dark green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, are beneficial for healthy skin, hair and bones. They provide protein, iron, vitamins and minerals. The potential health benefits of eating spinach include improving blood sugar control in people with diabetes, reducing cancer risks, and improving bone health. Additionally, these vegetables provide minerals and vitamins that can give them a whole host of benefits. Here is some nutritional information on spinach:
A 100-gram serving of spinach contains 28.1 mg of vitamin C, or 34% of an individual’s recommended daily intake. Spinach also contains iron, potassium, vitamin E, and magnesium.
Here are the benefits of raw spinach
Benefits of spinach on the skin
Spinach contains high amounts of vitamin A, which reduces sebum production in skin pores and hair follicles to moisturize skin and hair. Accumulation of this sebum can cause acne. Vitamin A is also necessary for the growth of all body tissues, including skin and hair.
Spinach and other leafy green vegetables rich in vitamin C are essential for building and maintaining collagen. Iron deficiency is also a common cause of hair loss, and it can be prevented by eating enough iron-rich foods, such as spinach.
Spinach juice benefits
When you cook these vegetables, you lose a lot of nutrients in the process. So it is always advised to eat it raw, at least once a day, or drink its juice. By drinking a glass of spinach juice every day, you will benefit from the following benefits:
- Prevent anemia
- Relief of rheumatoid arthritis
- Maintain alkaline levels
- Bleeding gums treatment
- Fighting cancer cells
- Fight stomach problems
- Reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Promote healthy skin and hair
Eat these raw vegetables