Escalope with citrus fruits, white butter with black lemon
- 16 pieces of scallops (caliber 3/4 kg)
- 20 grams of ginger
- 80gm semi-salted butter
- 1 clementine
- 1 lemon bergamot
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 100 grams of Safarni lentils
- 60 grams of black lemon
- 1 leek
- 8 cl of rice vinegar
- 8 cl of white alcohol vinegar
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 100gm unsalted butter
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Fine salt, ground pepper
1. Simmer pre-cooked lentils in soup with carrots, onions, thyme sprigs and bay leaf. Season at the end of cooking and then lift.
2. Cut four scallops into very small cubes, and quickly fry them in nut butter to make them crunchy. Add the lentils, 2 tablespoons of yuzu seasoning and 15 grams of black lemon cut into small cubes.
3. To prepare the black lemonade: chop the shallots and cook them in a saucepan with the rice vinegar and white alcohol vinegar. Reduce until dry, then add liquid cream and unsalted butter. Cook for 5 minutes, mix and season, then add 45g diced black lime.
4. Cut 12 clementines and bergamot.
5. Fry 12 scallops in semi-salted butter, then brush them with the seasoning. Reheat the lentil soup and arrange evenly on a flat plate. Finish the dressing with a puree blanc, a citrus fruit, with a possibility of adding fennel and kohlrabi watercress salad.
explore: Fatima Ribeiro’s recipe: rolled palms in a flurry of saffron juice
- 4 small beads
- 2 bunches of arugula
- 2 grams cumin seeds
- 30gm soy sauce
- 50g sesame oil
- 50 gm olive oil
- 20 grams of yuzu juice
- 4 lemons
1. Peel the ginger, grate it very finely and brown in 50g of nut butter.
2. Then we add a cluster of watercress, then the whole lime cut into pieces.
3. Cook everything for 5 minutes and then mix them well.
4. Pass through a sieve, label and discard.
Yuzu salt water
1. In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil and yuzu juice, then add the peel and juice of three lemons.
1. Wash and chop the large stems and chop the small fennel pods finely using a mandolin.
2. Add 2 gm of caraway seeds and season with 1 tablespoon of yuzu seasoning.
Read also: The strange smell of black lemon
in the beaker
AOC Valais, Petite Arvine, Belle Factory, 2020
After learning from Valais biodynamics pioneers Marion and Jacques Granges, and later Marie-Therese Chapas, Valentina André developed an area of approximately 6 hectares in Ceylon. His Petite Arvine, Belle Usine, takes advantage of aging in oak casks, giving an extra rich taste to a variety of grapes. The frankness and character of this wine – lively, mineral and salty – harmoniously reveal the flavors of black lemon and the freshness of scallops with marinade.