Yokohama, JapanAnd January 7 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Since 2018, Cookpad Inc. Global Home Cooking Survey in association with Gallup, Inc. On December 2, 2021Cookpad and Gallup released a third year global analysis of cooking around the world,“ Report on Survey Findings and Analysis 2020. In conjunction with the release of the report, Cookpad has launched a Research Ideas Contest (Global Cooking Index Search Idea Contest) that invites research ideas that make more use of the Cookpad/Gallup survey. Winners of this competition will be given the opportunity to access the Gallup World Poll database for 3 years – the largest public opinion poll in the world – as well as financial support (the maximum total value of the support provided is 20000 USD).
Contents of the report “Global Analysis of Culinary around the World for the third year”
- Global trends in home cooking and eating frequency over the past three years
- Analyzing the impact of COVID-19 on home cooking behavior
- Analysis of differences in home cooking behavior by region of residence, gender, educational level, income and age
About the Global Culinary Index Research Idea Competition
In the Global Culinary Index Research Idea Competition, Cookpad seeks academic research ideas that contribute to a rethinking of the meaning and value of food based on the three domains of personal health, society, and the environment.
Cookpad welcomes applications from individuals engaged in academic research at the postdoctoral level in any field, and supervised doctoral students. Cookpad looks forward to receiving applications from a wide range of people, including university faculty and internal researchers.
- In-depth analysis of the specific region/country of the survey data and identification of the reasons behind the observed trends
- The relationship between frequent home cooking and environmental sustainability
- Effect of socio-economic factors on home cooking behaviour, etc.
Applications will be reviewed by leading researchers from various fields, as well as Cookpad representative Rimpei Iwata.
- Opportunity to use the 2018-2020 Cookpad / Gallup World survey database in their research projects, as well as financial support (maximum total value of 20000 USD) to complete and promote it
- Opportunity to boost search on Cookpad and Gallup
February 15 2022
Announcing the final winners
scheduled early April 2022
If anyone has any request for an interview, please contact Cookpad: cb[at]cookpad.com
Cookpad Inc. is a cooking and technology company with a mission to “Make everyday cooking fun!”. Cookpad provides a recipe publishing and search service that is used by approximately 57 million people per month in Japan It is available in 76 countries and territories around the world in 34 languages.
Company Name: Cookpad Inc. https://www.cookpadteam.com/
Representative: President/CEO Rimpei Iwata
Date of Establishment: October 1, 1997
SOURCE Cookpad Inc.