Hey pizza! Delicious and quick to prepareIt’s the perfect dish to bring family and friends together for a meal. Proof Pizza Nights For many, some sacred ritual to have a good time, especially on lazy evenings. In general, everyone has a certain pizza that makes them drool: Margherita, Neapolitan, calzone, 4 cheeses… It’s simple, these classic pizza subordinate Italian cooking We can’t get enough of it. The Chef Cyril Linnac He knows something about it because he participated in View “All in the Kitchen” On m 6 His own recipe, to say the least authentic, from Pizza Roll Bolognese. Tested and Approved by Chef Fans!
Cyril Legnac Pizza Bolognese Roll recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
To make Cyril Lignac style bolognese pizza you need :
- 1 rectangular roll of pizza dough
- 3 mozzarella balls
- 1 egg
- A handful of basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed split pepper
- 400 grams minced beef
- 300 gm cole tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 piece of celery stalk
- olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- In a saucepan, fry the chopped onion, chopped carrot and celery in a little olive oil.
- Add minced meat, salt, pepper, then minced garlic and minced basil leaves.
- Simmer and caramelize everything for 10 minutes, before pouring in the tomato sauce.
- Cook over a very low heat and set aside.
- Heat the oven to 250°C.
- On a work surface, roll out the pizza dough and cut it into 4 equal slices.
- Put finely chopped mozzarella and bolognese sauce on the dough slices.
- Fold the sides of each strip down, then gently press the edges from top to bottom. You have to get some kind of sausage.
- In a round pan greased with butter, put the stuffed sausages one at a time, pressing the side inward. The shape should be round like a pizza. Cover it with egg yolk.
- Bake everything in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked, brush the pizza with a little olive oil, split pepper, and basil leaves.
The original recipe can be found in the cookbook Homemade No. 3 By Cyril Lignac, La Martinière editions.
Cyril Lignac Crème Brulee Tart: The Crunchy Recipe
Floating carrots by Cyril Lignac: an easy and super tasty recipe
Vanilla Cake by Cyril Lignac: the easy and delicious recipe