It’s hard to resist delicious cheese! On RTL, Cyril Lignac shares his recipe for an aperitif or starter refuse.
Uninspiring chefs and chefs, you’ve come to the right place for dinner tonight! on RTL, Cyril Lignac shares his recipe for gougères cheese. The chef even reveals his trick to serve it as an appetizer and as an appetizer.
gougères ingredients Cyril Lignac
Chef Cyril Lignac’s recipe for gougères requires essential ingredients you probably already have in your cupboards. here they are :
- 75 grams of water
- 75 grams of milk
- the salt
- 65 grams butter
- 85 grams of flour
- eggs (about 3)
- Cheese: Parmesan, County, Cheddar, Mimolet…
- Spices: cumin or turmeric
On the pot side, you’ll need a saucepan, a wooden spoon and a piping bag, and if you don’t have that last ingredient, use the spoons to take small balls of dough.
Stages gougères Cyril Lignac
To make this recipe, count 25 minutes of preparation and 30 minutes of cooking. Here are the steps to follow:
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- In a saucepan, combine water and milk. Add sugar, salt and butter.
- Remove the heat from the heat, add the flour all at once. Return the dough to the heat and dry it, i.e. remove the moisture from the dough by stirring it well with a wooden spoon.
- Once the dough is well cooked, add the eggs one at a time. Mix everything. You should get an elastic dough.
- Add cheese of your choice to the mixture. Flavor the preparation with spices.
- Put the dough into the piping bag Place the cougars on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake at 160 degrees for 30 minutes.
Do not open the oven door while cooking, as the cougars may run out of air. As soon as they turn golden, remove from the oven and immediately remove from the dish.
Cyril Lignac’s gougères panels for an elegant entryway
For the greedy, Cyril Lignac offers you a recipe for making gougères as starters. To do this, prepare a béchamel / mornay sauce based on egg yolks. Add chopped mushrooms and spinach. All you have to do is fill the cougars with this delicious mixture. Bon appetite !