Autumn is officially here and bright colors are already invading the kitchen. The intense orange of the pumpkin, the red of the juicy fall fruits, the warm brown of the seasonal nuts…mmmm, it’s a true gourmet festival! In order to take advantage of this amazing color palette, we have prepared for you 7 great ideas for setting up your fall entrance. Easy and innovative, it will warm hearts and minds in no time! Go cook!
Hot Fall Entrees: Cheese Dip
- 1 cream cheese
- 120gm fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt
- 100 grams of roasted red pepper or red pepper
- 150 grams cheddar cheese
- 150g Monster or Edam
- 2 green onions
- Potato chips, pita chips and/and celery sticks to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, fresh cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Then add the pimientos, cheddar, edam and green onions.
- Transfer to a shallow baking dish and bake until boiling and lightly browned, 15 to 18 minutes.
If you like to sip your glass of wine with spreads and baguettes, then check out this artichoke dipping recipe. Another good idea is to make a Mexican corn dip.
Buffalo chicken dip
- 300g shredded grilled chicken (you can use leftovers)
- 1 block of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 200 gm shredded cheddar cheese
- 50 gm buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon ranch sauce
- A few bursts of hot sauce
- 50g crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Finely chopped chives, for garnish
- Baguette slices, carrots and celery, to serve
- First, put the oven rack in the middle position, and preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Next, we take a large bowl and mix the grilled chicken, cream cheese, 180gm cheddar, buffalo, ranch, and hot sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to a skillet or baking dish, and cover with the rest of the cheddar. Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Garnish with blue cheese and chives before serving with bread and vegetable sticks.
- 900gm mushrooms, sliced
- 6 tablespoons. tablespoon melted salted butter
- 100g Brie cheese, cut into small pieces
- 70 gm panko breadcrumbs
- 30gm fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Did you know that you can grow mushrooms at home? Whether homemade or store-bought, this recipe is a quick fix for unexpected guests. Place the mushrooms on a folded baking sheet. Grease them with butter on both sides and put a piece of cheese inside. Then mix the panko with the parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and the rest of the butter. Sprinkle the mixture over the mushrooms and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Quick Entry with dandelion
If you’re looking for something fresh and quick to prepare, boost your body with seasonal vegetables. We suggest you try this wonderful recipe for endive with pork, which you will find by clicking on the pink link.
green tomato filotti
If you are a fan of soup, then fall should be your favorite time of the year. Without a doubt, he is the star of the season. We recently showed you how to use green tomatoes from the garden, and believe us, it’s definitely worth trying this hot tomato soup, especially with good artisan bread.
Peanut squash in the oven
Who said pumpkin? ! We couldn’t make a fall appetizer list without including the orange queen of the season. So feel free to try this salted baked squash if you need a simple but original recipe. It is also ideal for beginners.
Early Autumn: Cauliflower gratin
Here’s another typical recipe with seasonal produce: cauliflower gratin. Not only are they extremely tasty, they are easy to prepare and packed with fall immunity-boosting vitamins.