Want to reproduce Cyril Lignac’s fajitas, but can’t find the recipe? The ingredients and steps to follow are detailed here!
president Cyril Linnac I posted a news Recipe On his Instagram account! In the list: Homemade Fajitas Summer flavors! To reproduce this recipe at home, simply follow all the steps detailed here.
Cyril Lignac Fajita Ingredients
As always with Fajita recipes, that of Cyril Lignac requires a certain number of foods. While some can be found year-round, others such as avocados or tomatoes follow certain seasons. Adjust this recipe if possible according to each period of the year. Here are the required components:
- olive oil
- tomato coulis
- 3 eggs
- from the lawyer
- grated cheese
For utensils, you will need a sharp knife, vegetable peeler, cutting board, saucepan, spoon, frying pan, bowl and beater (for omelettes). You can use precision pliers to get a more aesthetic result.
Fajitas Cyril Linyac Stages
The Homemade Fajita Recipe by Cyril Lignac It requires several steps, most of which are very quick to perform. Here are the steps to follow:
- Cut onions and carrots. Fry it in a frying pan with olive oil. Add minced meat, then tomatoes. Salt and mix.
- In a bowl, break three eggs. Put a little asparagus pepper, salt and beat everything. We put the butter in a frying pan, then when it melts, pour the preparation. Cook the omelette on both sides.
- Cut the omelettes and tortillas into circles using a large bowl so that they are the same size.
- Peel the avocado, remove the peel and cut it into thin slices.
- Place the tortilla strips in the beef/tomato/onion/carrot mixture until they take on a little taste of the preparation. Put the tortillas in a skillet over low heat and sprinkle with grated cheese. Once the cheese has melted, add the omelette slices, a little shredded cheese, the beef and tomato mixture, and finally a few avocado slices to the tortilla.
- Seal the fajitas in half and enjoy!
This recipe would be perfect as an appetizer, but you can also serve these fajitas as a side dish. All you have to do is use a whole omelette and tortilla.