Cyril Linnac shares the perfect comforting recipe for the season! The chef offers us to prepare jungle lasagna in just 40 minutes, including cooking.
How can you not love lasagna ? it’s the Dish Perfect and comfortable family! on RTL, Cyril Linnac It offers us a readiness to adapt it to the fall season. So in the list: jungle lasagna made of mushroom. We detail all the steps here.
Cyril Lignac’s Forest Lasagna Ingredients
The recipe is for 4 people. Here are the required components:
- 8 slices of dry lasagna noodles
- 4 legged confit duck
- 500 gm brown mushrooms
- 200 grams death horns
- 200gm large spinach leaves
- 15 grams butter
- ½ handful of tarragon
- 200 gm Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- Fine salt and ground pepper
To prepare the bechamel sauce:
- 40 grams of flour
- 40 grams butter
- 50 ml full fat milk
- 125gm grated parmesan cheese
- 1 piece of grated Parmesan cheese or any other grated cheese
You can also add oyster mushrooms, chanterelles, porcini mushrooms…
Cyril Lignac’s Forest Lasagna Stages
It takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook. Here are the steps to follow:
- Cut the earthen stems of mushrooms and trumpet mushrooms. Cut the trumpets in half lengthwise and immerse them in a bath of lukewarm water. Cut the mushrooms into quarters.
- In a hot skillet, saute the Paris mushrooms in a little olive oil and a knob of butter. Season them with fine salt. Put the mushrooms on a plate.
- Cook the horns in the same way. Cut the duck legs and add the meat to the cooked horns. Put a piece of butter and continue to cook. Finely chop the tarragon and pour into the preparation.
- Heat the oven to 200°C. In a saucepan, melt the butter and mix it with the flour. Cook for 8 minutes to make a blonde roux without coloring. Pour the milk. Add Parmesan. Mix and leave aside.
- In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add the washed spinach leaves and cook for a few minutes. Then put them in a bath of ice water and drain them on a piece of tissue paper.
- In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cover the lasagna slices and cook for 6 minutes. Strain it and pour a few drops of olive oil on it.
- In the oven tray, put a layer of cooked pasta, then a layer of meat with mushrooms. Cover with bechamel and then put a layer of pasta, put the fried mushrooms and grate Parmesan on top. Repeat process and add cooked spinach leaves and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
You can add breadcrumbs on top before you put the dish in the oven to break it up.