To prepare delicious desserts or snacks, you can always count on Cyril Lignac! After the crunchy chocolate madeleines, The chef revealed his recipe for pancakes with chocolate and whipped cream on the RTL microphone. These are appreciated by adults and children alike. There are several types, with the main variants being the Brussels waffle and the Liege waffle. Cyril Lignac was most inspired by the first, because his recipe makes it possible to prepare soft pastries.
Recipe for Pancakes with Chocolate and Whipped Cream by Cyril Lignac
To prepare this recipe, you will need:
To prepare the waffle:
- 250 grams of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 vanilla bean
- 25 grams of soft sugar
- 30 grams of butter
- 15 cl of whole milk
- 15 grams of fresh yeast
- 100 grams of heavy cream
- Oil to make waffles when cooking
- More articles in the Kitchen section.
To prepare the chocolate sauce:
- 8 cl of full fat milk
- 8 cl of liquid cream
- 25 grams of soft sugar
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
To prepare the whipped cream:
- 12.5 cl full liquid cream with 35% fat, very cold
- 15 grams of vanilla sugar
- Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle. Crack the eggs into another bowl and beat them into an omelette. Divide the vanilla chamber in half, scrape out the pulp, add it to the eggs, as well as the sugar, and mix. Melt the butter either in a small saucepan or in the microwave, then set aside.
- Heat the milk, put the yeast in it and mix with a whisk. Pour into the flour well. Combine the beaten eggs, then the fresh cream, and stir with a spoon. Incorporate the melted butter to obtain a very smooth mixture. Cover with a sheet or tea towel (but not a film to avoid condensation). Let the dough rise for an hour and a half at room temperature.
- In a saucepan, bring the milk and cream to a boil with the sugar, pour over the chopped or chopped chocolate in a bowl, mix and set aside.
- In a chilled bowl, pour very cold cream and, starting to beat, pour in the vanilla sugar. When the whipped cream becomes solid, set it aside in the refrigerator in a piping bag fitted with a fluted nozzle.
- Pour the waffle maker into the waffle maker. Cook for two minutes on each side. It should be golden in colour. Served with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
Our advice to sublimate this recipe
For the most greedy, of course, you can not be content with chocolate sauce and whipped cream! Like many desserts, it can, of course, be accompanied by waffles b Scoop of vanilla ice cream, which will add a touch of freshness to the pancakes. Also feel free to add the fruit, such as strawberries, bananas, or even pears, which go great with chocolate. You can also sprinkle almond flakes for a crunchy side.
Of course, if you are not fond of chocolate, you can substitute it Caramel, which goes well with apples. It is also possible to taste it with more simplicity. Milk jam, or even peanut butter, the possibilities are endless!