Young chef Diego Alari is always very active on social networks, sharing the recipe for pumpkin and bacon gnocchi. An easy-to-prepare dish that’s perfect for celebrating Halloween at the Art Rules.
Diego Alari on all fronts. Former Top Chef Candidate came out in september Inexpensive and easy recipe guide Posted by Vamos! production. Promoted on Sunday 23 October on France 2 in the Laurent Dellahous Show. Who is part One of the most followed chefsThere is no doubt that the number of subscribers will increase even more! At the same time, he continues to participate regularly Instagram and TikTok Increasingly crazy and delicious recipes. This summer, we loved the tomato tartare and tequila and lemon shots. This fall, we’re falling A very tasty recipe for Halloween. It is really about Homemade gnocchi Made of pumpkin. But if we clap with both hands, this dish is both Fun to prepare and delicious to taste. Therefore, we follow the young chef’s explanations to reproduce them Crispy Pumpkin With Bacon Very golden!
Pumpkin and Bacon Recipe from Diego Alari:
- 1 pumpkin weighing about 400-500 g
- 200 grams of flour
- 1 egg
- 70 gm parmesan cheese
- 1 15 rosemary leaves
- 6 slices of bacon
- fresh liquid cream
- olive oil
- Nut oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut a pumpkin at the top of her hat Prick the meat with a fork. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes at 240 ° C. Once the whole pumpkin is cooked, Remove the seeds and roughly chop them into slices while leaving the skin. Place your slices in the bowl of a food processor. Mix and combine the 200 grams of squash meat that you keep in the salad bowl. Mix the rest of the meat Always in the tank of the robot with A little hazelnut oil and liquid cream. Reserve for dressing.
- mix up 200g of pumpkin puree With an egg and 70 gm of parmesan cheese. Gradually add 200 grams of flour, being careful not to form lumps.
- Make small balls in the shape of a pumpkin And draw the grooves with a toothpick to reproduce those of the gourd. Prick some rosemary leaves to represent its stem. take note ofthin slice of bacon, Hold a toothpick.
- Spread the gnocchi in butter in a hot skillet until it turns brown. Water generously. Add a small cup of water, cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the gnocchi on a plate Drizzle on pumpkin veloute with hazelnut oil and garnish with fresh cream drops.
Now that you know how to make This adorable gnocchi is shaped like a pumpkinGet out The big game on the evening of October 31 By accompanying them with other enchanted dishes and lots of spells! Psst… Here are some dessert ideas that go perfectly with your pumpkin.