Coming soon Halloween and its monster food. To get in the mood, we found on Instagram a recipe for pumpkin cakes, terribly gourmet cakes shaped like a pumpkin. To devour without moderation!
Halloween is approaching. Spells or rewards are ours! Here, as you can imagine, we choose the gourmet option. We’ve already shared with you awesome recipes for cupcakes, chocolate muffins, and gourmet chocolate bread that enjoy a ghost costume. This season, the biggest trend right now is pumpkin brioche. This is easy to make pumpkin cake It will keep you happy all week and bring a little Halloween magic into your kitchen. The idea is to start fromClassic brioche recipe Which we mix with a little Mashed pumpkin. To make the latter work and peel the squash easily, follow our advice. Then all art is made Tie the dough ball So that it looks like a beautiful pumpkin when the dough puffs up! It’s very easy and the result is amazing.
Pumpkin Cake Recipe from Bakewithpaws:
- 350 grams of flour
- 130gm pumpkin puree
- 15 to 20 gm brown sugar
- 6 grams of salt
- 3.5 grams baking powder
- 45g eggs (any medium-sized egg)
- 95 ml milk
- 35 g butter at room temperature.
- In a robot or salad bowl, Gradually mix all ingredients except butter. Start kneading with the whisk or by hand. Gradually add butter in pieces and at room temperature. Keep kneading for 10-15 minutes.
- Form a ball with dough Let it rise for an hour in a large greased bowl covered with a tea towel. It should double in size.
- after this time, Form 9 small balls weighing about 70-75 g. Leave to rest for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Take the string and tie it around the ball for it Pumpkin grooves form. Start as if it was wrapping a gift, and always go back to the top of the ball to form new bonds.
- deposit Your little balls tied up On a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Line them up with enough space so they don’t touch each other when cooking and puffing.
- cooking 10 to 15 minutes in the oven preheated to 180 ° C.
Fill in now A basket of pumpkin cakes and serve them to them! And if you prefer to make classic brioche without mashed pumpkin, follow the steps in this super-smooth brioche recipe. The result would be equally diabolical!