If you want to have long, healthy and shiny hair, discover the best Indian recipe for hair growth in one week in the following lines.
In fact, many Indian women traditionally pamper their babies with oil and head massage with herbs. Then they apply wet reetha, also known as nuts, and rinse hair with scented water. This care and attention is supposed to result in thick, shiny and healthy hair.
All of the following factors make up a comprehensive Ayurvedic hair care:
- healthy feelings
- optimum diet
- Hair oiling and washing
- scalp massage
- herbal remedies
Here are the secrets of Indian women to grow their hair
Indian recipe for hair transplant in a week
Try Ayurvedic inspired tips for perfect hair growth.
green tea for hair growth
Green tea acts as an antioxidant agent, thus it works on your hair growth.
How do I do :
- Boil the water and add the green tea leaves of your choice.
- Let the green tea cool.
- Then pour it on the hair.
- Leave it on for an hour and then rinse it off.
Green tea acts as an antioxidant
How does your hair grow faster? Grandma Tips
If you want to have long, healthy and shiny hair, consider following the tips below.
hair growth oil
Keep in mind that hair oils help nourish the hair follicles as well as the scalp. The simple act of adding hair oil to your routine can promote hair growth and deeply moisturize. The best oils are:
- almond or sesame oil for slightly curly, porous and dry hair;
- coconut or almond oil for smooth, thick hair;
- Olive oil for curly, thick and greasy hair.
Know that you can choose an herbal oil designed specifically for your hair type. An herbal oil containing extracts of Indian herbs, such as amla and rose petals. You can find up to 20 herbs in one formula.
The ideal is to oil the hair twice a week and then wash it with shampoo. Frequent washing can strip the hair of its natural oils and discourage optimal growth.
Hair oils help nourish the hair follicles and scalp
Add a hot oil head massage, followed by a 20-minute rest before washing your hair. Know that gently massaging the scalp with herbal oil can do wonders for hair growth.
herbal hair care
The fruits of the reetha and shikakai plants can be added to hot water and made into a soapy, foaming product similar to a shampoo. This mixture maintains the moisture of the hair. In addition to using warm herbal oils before a hair bath, herbs can be included in the following products:
- hair masks
- herbal tea or hair bath
Dried powders, flowers, leaves and herbs are your best allies when it comes to hair care. These include in particular:
- rose petals
- green tea leaves
- Tulsi, or holy basil
- Anti-Money Laundering Law
herbal hair care
Scalp and hair masks
A scalp or hair mask is often used to treat undernourished areas by delivering nutrients directly to where they are needed most. Herbs can treat scalp problems, such as dryness and dandruff. A good hair mask also helps retain nutrients in the strands. Choose one of the following masks:
- Aloe vera for dry and itchy scalp
- Lemon and neem for oily scalp
- Sandalwood and rose with a light clay for irritated scalp
- Henna is blended with oils rich in nutrients to refresh the scalp.
If you want to try a hair or scalp mask, follow these steps:
- Wash your hair before applying the mask.
- Make a paste with your desired dry ingredient(s) and water or oil.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and rinse before the mask dries completely.
- For best results, avoid drying your hair after the treatment.
Bet on the masks for the scalp and hair
Indian recipe for hair growth in one week: how to make hair pomade?
The ingredients in this conditioner promote rapid, healthy hair growth, smooth frizz and repair split ends.
- Half a cup of shea butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon argan oil
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera juice
- 7 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 3 to 4 capsules of vitamin E oil
How do I do :
- Melt the shea butter, coconut oil and argan oil in a bain marie.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a food processor and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Gradually add aloe vera juice, and blend until mixture is creamy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Next, add the essential oil and vitamin E oil and mix them well.
Pomade to promote fast, healthy hair growth
Grandma’s tips for long healthy hair
Hair care for healthy hair
Do it yourself hair pomade