That’s it, we take off our sandals, take our shoes off. We put ice cream and salads in the summer, leaving room for the season’s comforting dishes. No more cold dishes eaten on the go. We’re back in the kitchen to make heart-and-body recipes. And in the fall, what more can we wait for the return of soup? Creamy, sweet, and delicious, they know how to convince us to adopt them once the temperatures drop a bit. It is better to give us a recipe that will tickle our taste buds and warm our hearts than Cyril Linnac ? On his Tous en Cuisine show, the chef revealed a recipe we’ll be quick to try, and never get tired of. Ladies, get your aprons, there he is Carrot Fillet by Cyril Lignac Who will bring you down? Spoiler, it will delight young and old.
Find out more recipe ideas in the cooking section.
Carrot veloute recipe by Cyril Lignac
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- pinch coarse salt
- 40 gm unsalted butter
- 2 gm of turmeric powder
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- ground hazelnut
- Filled golden toast (or stale bread in the oven or grilled)
- 100gm fresh cheese or ricotta
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 4 small fresh mint leaves
- 1 plate
- 1 knife
- 1 large pot
- 2 small pots
- 1 spoon
- 1 creamer
- 1 strainer
- 1 mixer type mixer
- 1 small salad bowl
- 1 ramekin
- 2 tablespoons
- Submerge the carrot pieces in a pot of water, and season with coarse salt.
- Bring to a boil and bring to a simmer, simmer for 20 minutes, until completely cooked.
- Mix the cream cheese well with the cream until smooth and seasoned.
- Pour it into a bowl.
- Drain the carrots and put them in a blender,
- Add the butter, mix and add the cream with turmeric.
- Gradually mix and season with fine salt.
- If it’s too thick, add a little milk or vegetable broth (if you have it in the fridge). The consistency should be velvety.
- Pour the hot velutée into serving bowls.
- In the middle, add crushed hazelnuts, croutons and top with a spoonful of cream cheese. And put some fresh mint