The natural recipe for facial rejuvenation is here. Our grandmothers left us a thousand and one way to stay young and beautiful. These are tips that require a little time, money and effort to look fresh and radiant.
What makes the face ten years younger? More and more of them are abandoning the usual cosmetics. They turn to those our grandmothers used in the past to get young and smooth facial skin.
How do you take care of the face? Don’t forget the sunscreen!
Maintaining good personal hygiene is one of the most important conditions for preventing and eliminating wrinkles. Dead cells, sweat and dust are permanently deposited on the surface of the skin.
- Wash your face regularly, preferably with cold water.
- Prepare an herbal toner to refresh your face and protect it from wrinkles. You can mix different herbs. Here are some species that are very suitable for this purpose: thyme, rose, yarrow, St. John’s wort, nettle, and rose.
- Use anti-wrinkle masks. As a clay or egg white mask:
- Make a fine paste of 1 teaspoon of clay and a bit of herbal tonic. Apply to the face until it dries. Proteins can be used in the same way.
- Apply it on the face and wait for the mask to tighten. Rinse with cold water and complete the procedure by applying a greasy cream with light massaging movements.
Clay mask takes only 10 minutes
The skin should be regularly nourished with masks that provide the much-needed sebum, so your skin will be elastic and you will have fewer wrinkles.
Yogurt – quick and easy
Facelift without surgery with sodium bicarbonate
Bicarbonate removes dead cells and excess fat. It also regulates the work of the sebaceous glands themselves, in case you have puffiness and dark circles under your eyes.
- To overcome this unpleasant problem, prepare a solution of water and a teaspoon of baking soda. Soak a cotton ball in the resulting liquid and place it under your eyes for a few minutes.
- Mix about 1 tablespoon with 20-30ml of detergent. Beat and massage. Wash with water.
Baking soda is the perfect way to cleanse your skin
It is one of the most noticeable places where wrinkles begin to appear around the eyes. Using some essential oils in this area makes it miraculous and very powerful in fighting wrinkles!
Like some good anti-wrinkle creams around the eyes, some essential oils are also very effective. It contains antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, they rejuvenate skin cells, stimulate collagen production, nourish and smooth the skin, stimulate blood circulation, and much more.
According to many experts, the use of anti-wrinkle essential oils around the eyes can be a more effective and harmless alternative, since they are completely natural and safe for the skin.
Essential oils for regeneration
Essential oils and carrier oils play a major role in our lives as natural products because they eliminate a wide range of problems. But these oils can also slow down skin aging and make you look younger, so of course you know which ones are more effective for you. You can even use it by substituting the cream or adding a small amount to it.
Say hello to the world’s most hydrating, non-greasy oil. Contains Vitamin E, Vitamin B Complex, Silicon, Chromium, Copper, Zinc and Iodine. Iodine gives jojoba oil the ability to heal. It moisturizes skin and hair as the body ages and stops doing so naturally. The antioxidants in jojoba oil reduce fine lines and wrinkles and slow down other signs of aging easily especially around the eyes.
Another important benefit of this effective oil is that it stimulates collagen production
Frankincense oil is an effective and powerful rejuvenating agent. This oil can be used anywhere the skin is wrinkled and saggy, especially around the eyes. Frankincense essential oil is obtained from the dried and distilled resin of the frankincense tree, which is native to certain regions of Africa and the Middle East. Its strong scent can be described as woody, earthy and spicy with a fruity undertone. It is also used in aromatherapy, as it strengthens and activates the respiratory system.
- If you mix 6 drops of frankincense oil with 28-30 grams of jojoba oil and apply it directly to the skin around the eyes, it will definitely help remove wrinkles, tighten the skin, especially around the eyes.
Frankincense oil has a calming effect
Thanks to the antimicrobial and antioxidant properties of lavender oil, when mixed with other rich oils like aloe vera or coconut oil, this oil can work wonders with your skin and smooth out wrinkles before your eyes. Here is an easy but very effective procedure to combat wrinkles around the eyes with lavender oil:
- Mix lavender oil with frankincense essential oil and apply it around your eyes.
It is recommended to use lavender oil for wrinkles under the eyes
The unrefined oil nourishes, moisturizes and tightens the skin while making it silky. It is a great way to get a quick result, giving the skin a fresh and youthful appearance.
- Apply a thin layer of coconut oil on the face, and after 5 minutes remove the remnants of the oil with a soft cloth.
Coconut oil is a marvel in natural cosmetics
One of the most effective means in the fight for youthful skin. It does not cause allergies, smoothes wrinkles, moisturizes the skin and makes it velvety.
- Cleanse your face with a few drops of olive oil morning and evening instead of a toner. Add it to any face mask or cream and apply to the skin daily.
Hypoallergenic olive oil is the perfect solution for sensitive skin
By using it regularly, you can get rid of fine lines and signs of aging.
- Wipe your face every day with a drop of oil toner. Add a few drops of the oil to your usual cream or mask.
This oil is a miracle elixir for youth
In order for tonics to work properly, you need to know some rules for their application:
- Therefore, tonic fluids are used twice a day – morning and evening.
- After washing in the morning, wipe the face with a medicated tonic, let it dry a little, and while the skin is damp, let it absorb the day cream using the fingers.
- In the evening, rub the cleansed skin, removing the remnants of cosmetic milk.
- After the procedure, allow the skin to fully absorb the moisture. When the face dries, wash it with lukewarm water.
Medical tonic for dry skin
For dry skin, we recommend such a medicinal tonic that is no less effective.
- 30 g of chamomile
- 20 grams of mint
- 10 grams rosemary
- 20 grams of lavender flowers (these ingredients can be found in pharmacies)
- 1 liter of white wine
to prepare :
- Pour everything into wine and leave for two weeks.
- Then get rid of the dye and use it to wipe the face
- Massage with a stainless steel spoon.
Grandma’s skin tightening treatments?
Our star in natural cosmetics
Well, this is a stainless steel spoon.
- Immerse it in hot water and wait for it to heat up, then put the spoon in a glass of cold water.
- Then dip the spatula into the oil and start gently without pressure, touching the face with the convex surface.
- Direct the movements in the direction of the nose towards the ears, cheeks, under the chin and neck; Circular movements of the forehead. From the inner corner of the eye upwards.
- Do not press too hard on the spoon. During the massage, the movements of the nose and forehead should be more vigorous.
The first massage sessions should not exceed one minute. In the tenth procedure, the time can be increased to 10 minutes.
Another nuance : The spoon should not be too hot or too cold – this depends on the effectiveness of the procedure. After the massage, dry the skin and prepare such a mask:
- Beat an egg yolk with 1 teaspoon of oil, add a few drops of lemon juice and a little fresh tea.
- Apply the mask to the face for 5 minutes, then rinse with water or infusion.
This massage will improve blood circulation, moisturize the skin and smoothen wrinkles.
- Clean the skin with lotion every day.
- It is recommended to use porridge once a week as a mask for 10 minutes.
Finally, do not forget about the good mood. The natural recipe for facial rejuvenation is to smile first and look radiant.