Icarus It takes you to a planet where survival is of the essence. Naturally, you’ll want to survive by quenching your thirst and eating. However, you can’t just eat everything you see. here we have Icarus A guide to help you cook meat and other foods.
Noticeable: For more information, check out our website Icarus Axle guides and features.
Icarus Cooking guide: Cooking meat and other types of food
world Icarus They contain different types of raw berries that can be eaten, but they will not completely nourish you. Instead, you’ll want to cook what you find first (ie meat). You can collect meat by hunting and skinning the wild animals you come across.
Next, you’ll want to make a campfire. Requires 8x fibers, 8x sticks, and 24x stones, materials that are often plentiful in starting areas. Once manufactured, you will also need to add fuels such as wood, fiber, or sticks. Select the raw food you want to cook, and after a few seconds, it will appear in the device’s stock slots. Here are some examples:
- raw meat – cooked meat
- raw fish – cooked fish
- Corn – charred corn
- Pumpkin – roasted pumpkin
- ice water
Note 1: Cooking your own food at Ikarus is always better than just eating raw. Cooked variants relieve hunger even more, and you’ll also replenish health and/or stamina, along with other temporary buffs.
Note 2: There is a Tier 2 chart for Fireplace, but this mostly contains the same recipes you’ll see when you interact with Campfire.
Whether the food is raw or cooked Icarus It will eventually spoil. This is indicated by a photogram of the element, although only one piece per pile is affected at any given moment. Spoiled food loses most of its positive properties, which is why you should always try to eat cooked foods when necessary. The only exception is when you get a certain talent (listed below).
To prevent damage, you can make a tool called Icebox (requires level 2 and level 15). You need 40x wood, 24x leather, 8x rope, 8x iron ingot, and 4x copper nail to make one. The materials may be expensive, but it has 10 slots that allow you to place edible items.
Speaking of level 2 items, you can also build a cooking station, which requires 8x fibers, 8x sticks, 24x stone and 4x iron ingots. Contains additional recipes such as the following:
- Fruit salad – 1x watermelon and 1x cranberry.
- Wild salad – 1 squash and 1 squash.
- Cream Corn – 1 animal fat, 1 corn and water.
- Animal fat – 1x raw meat.
Finally, there are some talents that can help you when it comes to managing hunger and cooking Icarus:
- Low Maintenance – Reduces oxygen costs, hunger and thirst.
- Savage Hunter I and II – increase the yield from hunting.
- Survival – Hunting:
- Soft butcher I and II – increased meat production.
- Survival – Exploration:
- Admire it with lights – oxygen and hunger are reduced and thirst is drained at night.
- Survival – Cooking / Farming:
- Naturally preserved – slows down food decay.
- LONG-LASTING EFFECTS – Food enthusiasts last longer.
- Meals – Eating refills the hunger bar more quickly.
- You will eat it – gain the ability to eat spoiled food.
- It’s better than I thought – increased benefits from eating spoiled food.
Icarus Available via Steam. For more information, check out our guides and features center.