Winter or summer, there are dishes that you can not resist. Under 30 degrees below -2, it benefits us. among them ? The Lasagna Bolognese. Pasta, meat, sauce and cheese? Everything you need for an intense cooking moment. Every family has its own recipe that is passed down from generation to generation to enjoy this dish as if you were spending Sunday at Grandma’s house. It is easy to make, he knows how to tempt gourmets and gourmets. We love preparing lasagna for a solo dinner in front of the TV, or to impress our guests. But to make Lasagna Bolognese worthy of that name, you can count on it Cyril Linnac And his recipes, each of which is more divine than the next. Here is a recipe Lasagna Bolognese from Cyril Linnac Which promises to make us happy!
Lasagna Bolognese: Should the pasta be pre-cooked?
Let’s say, every chef has her little tricks to making the perfect lasagna. However, one question is frequently asked: Do we have to cook our own noodles in advance ? Well, the answer is no! For a successful lasagna, if you don’t make your own pasta, opt for fresh or dry leaves. Although neither should be precooked, be sure to provide enough sauce for the dry pasta to cook in very moist soil.
Lasagna Bolognese Recipe by Cyril Lignac
- 12 slices of dry lasagna noodles
- 600g minced beef
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 peeled onion
- 1 peeled carrot
- 150gm mushrooms, sliced and rinsed
- 1 little fresh thyme
- 25 cl of red wine
- 500g to 600gm cole or tomato puree
- 40 grams of flour
- 40 grams butter
- 50 ml full fat milk
- 125gm grated parmesan cheese
- 1 piece of parmesan cheese for humans
- two pots
- on the board of a ship
- chopping knife
- small plane
- lasagna plate
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- In a frying pan, fry the chopped onions in olive oil.
- Add mushrooms cut into thin slices. Add finely chopped carrots. Reset everything.
- Add the meat with garlic, basil or fresh thyme. Add salt and pepper.
- Sweeten with red wine to get the juices out of the meat.
- Add tomato pulp and simmer for ten minutes.
- Cook the lasagna noodles in water for 1 minute and place on a damp cloth.
- In a skillet, melt the butter. Once dissolved, add the flour and whisk to make a roux.
- Let her cook a little. Then gradually add the milk with the whisk.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the béchamel consistency is thick.
- Once cooked, add the grated cheese and mix well.
- To assemble the lasagna: Place the bolognese in a gratin dish, add a ladle of bechamel.
- Distribute well and place the lasagna noodles on the plate.
- Repeat until exhausted.
- We finish with a layer of bechamel.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese on top.