Easter is just around the corner and many of us are already planning our menu and activities for the day! However, in the middle of all these preparations, have you thought about desserts? The editors of DeaVita.fr want to introduce you to their favorite spring desserts that take no more than 30 minutes to prepare! Impress your guests to end the day with kindness! Here are 3 great Easter candy ideas!
Original dessert ideas for Easter!
Whether you love chocolate, fruit or whipped cream, we’re here to help! Here are some great last minute desserts that will delight you and your assembled guests! The good news is that you don’t have to count calories and worry about your weight! On this day we will eat more than diet salads! These sweets are also suitable for all occasions! They are light, easy to prepare and very tasty! Without further ado, here they are!
Finish your Easter meal with a light and delicious dessert! How about making a rich, fruity lemon pie that makes your head spin? It is incredibly good! Here’s what to do:
For the crust:
- 130g all-purpose flour
- 120gm unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 35 grams powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Add the flour, icing sugar and salt in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Melt the butter, then add the vanilla extract and mix. Then pour in the dry ingredients and mix until the mixture is moist.
- Press dough evenly into bottom and top sides of cake tin with removable bottom.
- Finally, place the pie pan on a baking sheet and bake until the crust is golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.
And prepare the lemon cream
What is a pie without cream? Here’s how to make this dreamy real decadent lemon wow your guests and have them begging for the recipe!
- 4-5 eggs
- 100gm fresh cream
- 100 gm lemon juice
- 145 grams of lemon zest
- First, in a medium-sized bowl, or the bowl of an electric mixer, mix the sour cream and sugar.
- Beat eggs, then add lemon juice and peel or oil.
- Then pour the filling into the cooled pie crust. Do not overfill the mold; If the filling protrudes from the top edge, it will burn and stick.
- Return the pie to the oven at 190°C and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, remove the pie from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
Easter light lunch!
This is a ridiculously easy and delicious recipe for Pies from Hell! Organize a delicious and light Easter brunch!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- First, beat eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until stiff and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes. Stir in milk.
- Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a bowl. Add it to the egg mixture and mix until smooth.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and heat it over a medium heat. Then drop heaping tablespoons of the mixture onto the pan and rub to make fluffy pancakes! Then cook until the underside is light brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until second side is light brown, 2 more minutes. Finally, repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Add homemade whipped cream and your favorite red berries for a touch of freshness!
Easy brownies in the max!
The guests will be here soon, but you haven’t prepared the dessert yet? Here’s a quick and easy brownie recipe that will make you want to eat brownies every day!
- 1 cup melted butter
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Half a cup of nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 – 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- To get started, preheat the oven to 175 ° C, grease a mold.
- Next, mix the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder and salt. Divide the mixture into the prepared skillet. Garnish with walnut halves, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Finally, let it cool on a wire rack.
Photo Gallery: Other Easter Candy Ideas!
id = “more-448449″>
Easy Easter Dessert: Spring Cakes!
Easter dessert idea: make our super simple cake!
By the way, add fruit to make it more fresh!
Looking for a quick Easter dessert recipe? Dare the pancakes!
Who doesn’t love cheesecake? It’s delicious, creamy, and absolutely delicious!
How about a decadent chocolate milkshake?
Easter dessert: We love the red fruit tart here at DeaVita!
King Arthur bread