Let’s face it, we all love pizza! When it comes to social gatherings, birthdays, etc., ordering pizza is the easiest thing to do! However, instead of ordering, have you ever thought about making one? Yes, some of us don’t have much free time to spend in the kitchen due to busy schedules… but if we tell you you can do it Three easy homemade pizza recipes ? It won’t take more than 30 minutes and we can assure you that the result will make your mouth water! If you’re interested, keep reading!
Quick and easy homemade pizza recipe!
Spring is here, but the messy April weather has other plans for us… So, to take advantage of the last cool days before basking in the warm sun, why not bring a comforting dish? The DeaVita team loves pizza and sometimes we allow ourselves to eat homemade pizza without feeling guilty! Today we want to show you not an easy home pizza recipe, but three! It’s so simple and so delicious! What are you still waiting for? Put on your apron and chef hat and yell !
Get your hands dirty!
Here’s how to make a great homemade dough to serve as a pizza base of your choice! It’s crunchy, healthy, and absolutely delicious to follow with this easy-to-make pizza recipe!
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 to 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 230°C and grease a pizza pan.
- Pour hot water into a large mixing bowl. Then add the yeast and stir until combined. Pour in the olive oil and stir gently.
- Add 2 cups of flour and salt and stir with a spoon until a ball begins to form. Add more flour if needed to form a dough ball.
- Transfer the ingredients to a floured surface and knead until you get a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough into the shape you want and carefully transfer it to the prepared pan.
- To make sure the dough doesn’t form air pockets, use a fork to prick it all over!
- Bake on the bottom rack of the preheated oven for 5 minutes, then remove from the oven. If you notice air bubbles forming, prick them with a fork to release the air.
Shallow do not do spring.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions
- 1 green onion and 1 shallot
- 1 stalk of green garlic
- 15g fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 8 pieces
- fresh thyme
- new spices
- fresh parsley
- fresh marjoram
- Place a pizza stone in the oven or on the grill and heat it to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a surface lightly floured, roll out pizza dough to fit pizza stone.
- Spread the onions, shallots, garlic and shallots evenly over the surface of the dough. Place the mozzarella pieces randomly on the pizza, spaced between them. Sprinkle oregano, thyme and marjoram over the pizza. Spray it with olive oil.
- Using a spoon, transfer the pizza to the hot stone. Let the pizza bake for 10-15 minutes, until the dough is completely done and crispy around the edges. Cooking time varies depending on the grill or oven and the thickness of the crust.
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- First, bake it in the oven at 200 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove the peel and brush with half a teaspoon of oil. Rub the peel with the chopped sides of the garlic.
- Arrange tomato slices over the peel, leaving a 1/2-inch border; Sprinkle the cheese evenly. Bake at 200 degrees for 12 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden.
- Combine ½ teaspoon each of oil and vinegar, stirring with a paddle attachment.
- Sprinkle the pizza evenly with the basil pieces, salt and pepper. Finally, sprinkle the pizza evenly with the vinegar mixture!
But don’t pretend, huh!
- unsalted butter
- 1 sweet onion
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6-7 small figs, cut into 3 pieces
- Regular goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and spread the dough on the plate.
- Add butter in a skillet.
- Once the butter has melted, add the onions and cook until soft and translucent.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for a few more minutes, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the onions from the pan and set them aside.
- In the same pan, add the pancetta cubes and cook for a few minutes to remove the fat.
- Grease the dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Add 34 cups of mozzarella, then caramelized onions, pancetta, figs, remaining mozzarella and crumbled goat cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is browned and the cheese is melted on top.
Photo gallery: easy homemade pizza recipe
id = “more-447974″>
Pizza is without a doubt the best party dish!
Quick and Easy Home Pizza Recipe: Make an Original Margaret in 30 Minutes!
And don’t forget to share it with your loved ones!
Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe: Make It Vegan!
And if you allow yourself to be tempted by a comforting dish that makes your mouth water?
Fig Pizza Recipe: Fresh, good and easy to prepare!