Kasra is the main dish in Ramadan, and it is small semolina pies served plain or stuffed. We are fans of the setup that Smahane.KW envisions, accompanied by Hmiss, a delicious Algerian salad made with peppers.
where The beginning of Ramadan traditional recipes They appear all over the web. Ghriba, Shabakia, Eid cakes… If we have already shared the recipes for these wonderful desserts, today we want to please the salty team! While scrolling on Instagram, we came across Instagram account @ welcomeetomykitchen123A real gourmet temple! In particular, we discovered Great kasra recipeThese are semolina rolls dipped in The whisper of Algerian power with tomato And with pepper. And the icing on the cake, she really is easy to do. to your stoves!
Ramadan recipe: How to prepare semolina pies?
Ingredients 7/8 bread
- 350g extra fine semolina
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 250 g flour
- 1 tablespoon nigella seeds (optional)
- About 200 ml lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon dry baking yeast
- Make kasra dough By mixing semolina, salt, sugar, flour and nigella seeds. Pour in the oil and sand the mixture (opening up between your fingers).
- Add lukewarm water little by little yeastWhile kneading the dough.
- Make a ball of dough Put it in a bowl.
- Cover with a clean cloth or cellophane paper and leave for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Cut 7 or 8 pieces of dough.
- Drizzle olive oil over each piece of dough and roll it with your fingers To form discs about 1 cm thick.
- prick with a fork to make several holes and cook the crumb in the pan, Until it becomes golden brown. Turn them over, prick them again with a fork.
Ramadan recipe: Hamis is a really delicious Algerian salad with peppers and tomatoes
- 4 or 5 tomatoes
- 8 or 9 red and green peppers
- 8 garlic cloves
- 3 hot peppers
- olive oil
- Half a teaspoon of salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash the vegetables, put them on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutesAnd flip them halfway through the cooking process.
- Book them at freezer bag And let them cool down.
- Peel the peel of vegetables. It should come off very easily when you pull it up with your fingers.
- Cut all the vegetables and garlic into cubes and fry them in a frying pan With olive oil drizzle.
- Add salt, pepper and chili flakes Then let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Transfer to a deep plate and drizzle with olive oil Before serving with kasra bread.
Here’s editorial staff invites you to live an exceptional experience with their favorite brands during their pop-up appearances. To register for the raffle and win your invitations, meet here.