12 pieces – Preparation 30 minutes Cooking 25 minutes
• 150 grams of flour with built-in yeast • 100 grams of soft butter • 150 grams of caster sugar • 2 eggs at room temperature • 1 cup of vanilla • 3 tablespoons of glazed milk • 225 grams of powdered sugar • 100 grams of softened butter • 1 package of vanilla
1. cake. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (the sixth). Place the boxes in the cupcake mold cells.
2. Sift the flour. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk until you get a homogeneous and smooth consistency, then distribute evenly in the baking cups.
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (cakes should be puffy and golden). Remove the mold and let it cool completely on a wire rack.
4. icing. Sift the powdered sugar, then beat all the ingredients until you get a creamy and somewhat thick consistency. To decorate the chocolate, add 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
5. Smooth the preparation on very cold cupcakes, with or without a piping bag. Decorate as you wish.
The term melting pot characterizes the United States of America and its blend of nations, cultures, and traditions. Variety is strongly tangible in their cuisine and according to the states. New England is known for its traditional British-imported recipes, such as Brunswick stew or Yankee pot roast with white beans in tomato sauce. In the southern states, soul food, which nourishes the soul, is in the spotlight. Barbecues and cornbread are very popular here. New Orleans draws inspiration from Creole, Cajun, French and Spanish cuisine, with a hint of African and Caribbean flavors. Along the Mexican border, Tex-Mex is queen, with chili con carne, tacos, tortillas and other nachos! Finally, on the West Coast, in California, sunny weather is conducive to consuming healthy, balanced, fruity, and vitamin-packed dishes. Fresh salads, citrus fruits or even grilled fish are on the menu.
tilted joe sandwich
For 1 person – Preparation 30 minutes Cooking 30 minutes
• 150 grams minced meat • Salt • 1 onion • 1 small green pepper • 1 clove of garlic • 8 cloves of ketchup • 2 teaspoons hot pepper spice • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce • 2 tablespoons tomato pulp • 1 hamburger bun • Butter
1. In a skillet with butter, brown the minced meat over medium heat. salt.
2. Finely chop the onion, chop the onion into small cubes, and chop the green pepper into small cubes. Add to meat with minced garlic. So be it now.
3. Add ketchup, hot spices, Worcestershire sauce and tomato pulp. Pour 2 cups of water, bring to a boil and simmer for another 5 minutes. Stir well (make sure the bottom does not burn).
4. Spread butter on both sides of the bread and brown it in the skillet. Pour the garnish generously over the burger. Served with coleslaw or french fries.
Recipes taken from the book Kiff Food USA! From Chef Verrecchia, ed. Larus.
in my cart
This creamy organic vegan yogurt with fermented coconut milk is perfect for people who are lactose intolerant. It’s delicious for breakfast and perfect for savory preparations. • 3.95 euros, 400 grams. YA golden. In organic stores.
Want to hike California cooking without emitting a ton of CO2? Go to Cali Sisters, a friendly restaurant with a gourmet atmosphere with typical American and healthy plates and dishes! Yes it exists! Menu, prices and addresses at www.thecalisisters.com