Chef Alexia Duchêne has been very active on social networks, offering subscribers pizza recipes for a whole week. Its four cheeses are not really like the other cheeses that made us drool. We give you his instructions to close this Pizza Week!
Chef Alexia Duchêne is very busy. When she’s not working on her podcast The back of the paintingMade with Brut, Organize a pizza week on his Instagram account. The semi-finals of Season 10 of Top Chef She shares her recipe for making homemade pizza dough. to decorateContains a sweet ingredient: fig jam. We really want to imitate him because The combination of cheese, walnuts and figs is so delicious. Figs can be eaten in both sweet and savory dishes and go well with nuts. So don’t hesitate, we imitate the young chef. And if you don’t have time to make your own pizza dough, Buying uncooked bread dough from your baker. It works great too!
1- Alexia Duchêne . Four Cheese Pizza Recipe
To prepare the dough:
- 1 kilo of flour 00
- 650 gm lukewarm water
- 10 g dry yeast
- 20 grams of salt
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- Make your own pizza dough by rounding All ingredients in a large salad bowl. Do them with your hands for ten minutes.
- Reserve the dough in an oiled dish covered with a damp cloth And let it ferment in the refrigerator for 48 hours (24 hours, if you’re in a hurry!).
- Then let the dough rest for an hour at room temperature before slicing the dough pieces, i.e. dough balls, that you place on a floured work surface. Cover with a damp towel and Leave it to swell for two hours at room temperature.
- Roll out the dough on the work surface to form the pizza.
- Distribute your four cheeses evenly And a teaspoon of fig jam.
- Put a pizza stone in your cold oven and let it heat up for 30 minutes at maximum temperature, with alternating heat. Then bake the pizza on the stone for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the walnuts and basil leaves. Pepper and Enjoy!
And one last little trick you can get crunchy pizzaBrush it during step 4 in semolina, Italian durum wheat semolina, instead of regular wheat flour.