Head to the tropics with this recipe from Cyril Lignac! The chef offers us to prepare salmon rice with pepper and passion fruit in just 15 minutes.
To change winter dishes, Cyril Linnac He shows us, on RTL, how to prepare a file salmon pie. The chef suggests that we accompany him with an appendix Homemade passion fruit sauce and season it Timot pepper from Nepal. this is the last “It originates from South Asia and is similar to its cousin, Sichuan pepper, but is less woody and citrusy, like passion fruit and grapefruit.‘, explains the chef. We detail it all Recipe over here !
Salmon Rice Ingredients for Cyril Lignac
this is Recipe from Cyril Lignac Scheme of 4 chrome cedar lime. Here are the required components:
- 1 piece Scottish salmon red label 200 g
- 3 tablespoons of passion fruit juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon timoth pepper from Nepal
- 1 lemon
- Few coriander leaves
- salt flower
You can also use white fish for this recipe. Just remember to order a fish that is thick enough to slice.
Cyril Lignac Salmon Rice Stages
When shopping, ask the fishmonger to remove the bones from the fish. Then count back about 15 minutes of preparation. Here are the steps to follow:
- Wash the piece of fish under cold running water to remove excess scales. Put it in a clean cloth. Remove the leather with a knife, then the gray that remains on the back of the piece. Then we cut it into not very large cubes and put it in a salad bowl.
- Prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix vinegar and passion fruit juice. The ideal method is to cut the passion fruit in half, collect the pulp and mix it in a bowl to extract the pulp and then pass it through a strainer. Beat the olive oil sauce with an electric mixer.
- Season salmon with vinaigrette, salt with fleur de sel and a pinch of timot pepper, previously ground into a powder. Mix and add a few avocados.
For a beautiful presentation, the chef advises placing homemade tartar in small vines or in passion fruit peels.