After the pink and red radishes, let yourself be surprised by the black radishes and discover (or rediscover) them in all their forms in these recipes!
The “Raphanus savitus niger”which is more commonly called black radish, and is part of the . family Brassica. Generally consumed during winter, with its slightly spicy taste, it has many benefits for our body and keeps us healthy. It is rich in fiber, promotes digestion, is very low in calories and is an excellent ally for liver detoxification. So get to know the black radish and its slightly spicy taste fully through these recipes.
black radish in french
When summer comes, we strive to cool off by all means. So this is a flower that should not leave you indifferent. For the ingredients, you will need:
- black radish (of course)
- 200gm smoked salmon
- 150 grams of ricotta
- 2 lawyers
- half a lemon
The recipe will be divided into three preparations.
- First, wash and grate the radish with a cheese grater.
- In a bowl, mash the avocados and mix with the juice of half a lemon and a pinch of pepper.
- Slice smoked salmon and mix with ricotta and chives finely chopped.
- Make way for the sauce: Put the avocado preparation first, then the salmon and finally the radish.
Black radish in power
And to keep you calm, especially withthe summer who will come burnerWhat could be better than a good salad? To do this, head to your kitchen:
- Bring the water to a boil and add the required amount of pasta.
- Once cooked, head to the refrigerator to cool. Dip in cold water until cool and drain using a strainer.
- Then we cut the black radish and cucumber into cubes and add them to the pasta.
- For more color, you can add pink radish to it.
- Try it with some Greek feta and you’re done.
Are you against growling and wondering how to eat radish tops? Don’t panic, chisel them and add them to Salad. You will replace parsley or cilantro. One thing is for sure, you will be a fan of Tops!
And to get perforatedNothing is easier: take a bowl and put a tablespoon of mayonnaise, a tablespoon of mustard, olive oil, half an onion, finely chopped and a tablespoon of alcohol vinegar.
mashed black radish
Although black radish is usually eaten raw cooked broth. Imagine the scene: You’ve had a complicated day at home, at school or at work, and all you need is rest. This is the comfort you will find in this sweet Mashed potatoes with black radish and fetelot potatoes. Recipe ingredients now:
- 2 black radishes
- 3 fetalot potatoes
- fresh cream
- unsalted butter
- coconut pulp
- olive oil
- Wash, peel and cut the radish and potatoes into slices big cubes.
- Then soak them in a pot of boiling water until they become firm tender.
- Put them in a bowl and mix them.
- Then add good knobs of butter, 2 tablespoons of fresh cream, a pinch of pepper and salt, and finally a little olive oil who will know Enhance flavors.
Pisces And the meat I will accurately accompany this recipe. This puree will give you the effect of a big hug full of sweetness after a long day (or not). Besides, if you still have fresh cream In your jar, do not hesitate to read our article What do you do with leftover cream? (ohmymag.com) which will give you lots of ideas!
And to keep to the same recipe tones, you can spot the black radish gratin from_mavieenvert on Instagram.
Black radish in sweet version
Who said black radish can only be eaten dirty ? in home oh magWe like to think outside the box, so we’ve discovered a recipe that will surprise you. Discover Black radish tart tatin.
To make the short pastries:
- 250 g flour
- 125gm of softened butter
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- pinch of salt
To prepare the caramel:
- 100gm powdered sugar
For this recipe, we’ll first start with shortbread.
- Take a bowl and place the flour, icing sugar, softened butter, egg yolk, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Mix everything and let the dough rest for an hour.
We will now bring our famous radish.
- Wash, peel and cut them into thin slices, then put them in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- For the caramel, put the sugar on the fire and stir until golden brown.
- Spread it in a frying pan, add slices of black radish on top, and finally cover with shortbread.
- Head to the oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
and stay there Original tatin piesDiscover the Apple and Camembert Pie recipe.
So the black radish has never finished impressing you… raw, cooked, or even sweetened… Bon appetite !