is part of pastries Known out of a hundred. With its sweet touch, melting texture…it makes your mouth water at the thought of it. The crippled He systematically causes a sensation when we invite him to our table. It must be said that this diamond shaped pastry has it all. Formulated with wheat semolina and date paste, it delights the taste buds of all lovers of sweet pleasure. There are many hypotheses about the history of crippled. It would be from Kairouan, in present-day Tunisia, but could also come from the M’zab oases and the Setifian steppes in Algeria. It is one of the finest Ramadan recipes, as it allows you to finish the meal with a sweet touch. However, if we like it, we don’t always know how to cook it. I was endowed with a Thermomix ? Here is a recipe that should let you do that Easily prepare the nuggets !
The Recipe: How do you make Macros with Thermomix?
you need :
- 120 grams of flour
- 10 cl of orange blossom
- 20 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 liter frying oil
- 300 gm of fine wheat semolina
- 100 gm butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 200 gm honey
What are the steps for preparing the crust with thermomix?
- Begin by preparing the cake mixture by pouring the semolina, flour, butter and orange blossom into a Thermomix bowl. 6-minute program at speed 1.
- Continue preparing the date cream with the pitted dates into the cooking basket. Add 500 grams of water to the bowl. Put the basket in the pot and start cooking for 10 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
- When the bell rings, empty the water from the bowl and again put the dates with powdered sugar and cinnamon. Then blend 30 seconds at speed 6.
- Cut the cake batter ball into 4, and make sausage roll by rolling it on itself. Divide the sausage in half and serve small rolls of date paste. Then weld the edges by applying pressure with your fingers and smooth them.
- cut diamonds; Using a fork, draw patterns.
- Soak the macaroni in very hot oil until colored on both sides.
- Then dip it in honey. Strain and leave to cool before enjoying or storing in a box.
Ramadan 2022: bricks, soup, pastilla… Here are 5 simple but incredibly delicious recipes!
Chocolate Tart Recipe by Cyril Lignac
Cyril Lignac Lemon Tart: super easy and super tasty