Enough for 4 to 6 people
difficulty : basic
cost : weak
Prepare : 15 minutes
• 125 gm baby carrots
• 40g of chopped almonds
• 10 grams of tsatsiki
• 100 grams of radish
• 20 gm black olives
• Few leaves of nori seaweed
• 3 slices Emmental cheese
• 9 pastry stick
• 9 sprigs of chives
• 120 gm softened butter
• 120 g flour
• 120 gm of parmesan cheese
• 180 gm of cauliflower florets
• A few cloves
Step by Step
- fingers. Place a nut of tsatsiki at the end of each Baby Carotte Florette. Glue a pointed almond to represent the “nail” of the “finger”.
- bat. Make slits on the radish in the shape of a mouth with the tip of the knife. Shape the eyes with small circles of black olives. Cut the wings from the seaweed nori sheet.
- broom. Cut the cheese into three thin slices, then cut the cheese halfway through for the margins. Wrap around the pastry, close with a sprig of chives, and make a knot.
- shortbread. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (the sixth). Mix the ingredients until a homogeneous paste is formed. Dust a work surface with flour and roll out the dough to a thickness of about 3 mm. Cut out the bats with a cookie cutter and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Ghosts and taming. Put the cloves in the cauliflower florets. Arrange the spreads in containers. Arrange all the items nicely on the board.
A terrifying dish made with fresh and ready-to-eat vegetables from Florette.
in my library
Become a modern wizard with this grimoire that reveals the magical powers of ingredients according to the seasons and lunar cycles!
kitchen witch, Eloise Mihard and Mathilde Fashan, ed. Webedia Books, 24.90 €
Hidden Fifty Machiavellian Equations for Villain Disney Heroes to Spread Goodness around you!
frustrating recipesDisney Villains, ed. Hachette heroes, 25 EUR
The Salon du Chocolat, the most gourmet event of the year, will take place at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles, from 28 October to 1 November, and in Lyon, from 11 to 13 November, at the Center de Congrès-Cité internationale. www.salon-du-chocolat.com