Gordon Ramsay’s vegetable curry recipe is delicious and easy to prepare. Thanks to the chili, cardamom, and curry paste in this Indian recipe, Gordon Ramsay’s vegetable curry is bursting with flavor
Not just for vegetarians, this meatless dish is a crowd pleaser. Plus, since all the veggies are in the ingredients, it doesn’t have to be an expensive meal either. A delicious vegetable curry recipe that serves 2-4 people. It only takes about 20 minutes to prepare and cook, but the more flavors you can season together, the better. Gordon Ramsay’s rich tomato sauce is really rich. Serve with brown or white rice, depending on your preference. Or why not try to do Homemade naan bread ? Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two days. Reheat well before serving.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 shallot or 2 bananas, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely minced
- 2 long red peppers, pitted and finely chopped
- small celery, peeled and chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons madras curry paste
- A few cardamom pods
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, de-seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 400 grams mashed tomatoes
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 250 ml greek yogurt
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the shallots, garlic, and pepper. Cook and stir for about a minute until you smell the garlic.
- Add celery and a little spice. Cook over high heat for 2 minutes then add curry paste, cardamom pods, green pepper and cauliflower florets. Keep stirring over high heat for a few more minutes.
- Pour the tomatoes, then fill the empty can with water and pour it as well. Bring to a boil, then add broccoli and zucchini. Simmer on low heat for 8 to 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the yogurt. Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
Gordon Ramsay’s Easy Vegetable Curry Tip
Try sprinkling peanuts or cashews into the finished vegetable curry for a delicious, crunchy flavor.