Chef Pierre Chaumet, who was invited this week to Objectif Top Chef on M6, shared a super-gourmet recipe for shrimp with prawns and Tommy de Baug. To be tested without delay.
Every night of the week since September, the 8th season nominees ofTop Chef goal They do their best to qualify, under the guidance of chef Philippe Echibest. yesterday, tome des Bauges was in the spotlight Thanks to Chef Pierre Chaumet. We have already told you about delicious cow’s milk cheese with a woody taste by offering this recipe for dipping watercress pesto. This time, it is cooked completely differently. Previous Top Chef 2021 Candidate, Pierre Chaumet, for use in a revisited Monsieur Croquete recipe. In fact, instead of country bread, he chose Brioche for This is a great classic book. Another big change: the pork is replaced with a shrimp burger! The goal of the game: to create a completely different croque-monsieur! Successful bet.
Croque Monsieur with Shrimp Tartar Recipe by Pierre Chaumet:
- 1 cake
- 100gm shrimp per person
- 50 grams of volumes des bauges AOP per person
- olive oil
- yellow lemon
- Tandoori powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Pickle pepper puree
- 20 grams butter
- 20 grams of flour
- 30 cl of milk
- Cut the brioche to get two beautiful slices per person.
- Prepared Peeled shrimp with olive oil. Cut it into small pieces and add a few tarragon leaves, lemon juice, and a few sprinkles of tandoori powder and cayenne pepper.
- Cut the back of the scales into small dice and insert half into the shrimp rice.
- Make the béchamel by following our advice with butter, flour and milk. Flavor a béchamel sauce with a little piquillo pepper puree. Add the other half of the Tome des Bauges cubes.
- Assemble each croque monsieur by brushing the béchamel on both sides of two brioche slices and adding the shrimp tartare in the middle.
- Brown in the skillet.
You now have all the information needed to make a wonderful Croque Monsieur that will be perfect for comfort eaters and gourmets. But also at that time End of the year celebrations To match your SOS recipes for the day after a drunken evening!